UP Diliman OVCAA University Registrar Main Library DILC ODI OEC at Iskwiki
12-13 December 2014
UP Diliman through the Department of Linguistics of the College of Social Sciences and Philosophy will host the 3rd Philippine Korean Symposium. The first call for papers can be obtained here.
9-14 August 2014
The College of Home Economics will host the 2014 Society of Fashion and Textile Industry International Conference. The theme of the conference is "Empathy in Fashion: Toward more Sensitive, Responsive & Conscientizing Design". To participate in the said event, download the details here.
3 April 2014
UP Diliman signs an academic cooperation agreement with the Embassy of Italy in Manila. Please read more here.
6-7 December 2013
The 2nd Philippine Korean Studies Symposium will be held in the University of the Philippines Diliman in December. This is organized by the Center for International Studies together with the Korea Foundation. For more details on the symposium, please download the information sheet here.
11 July 2013
The Evidence Based Approach consortium (EBA) led by the Keio University will have its first open seminar to partner universities on this day. The video conference of the seminar for UPD students will be held at the Diliman Interactive Learning Center at 2:00 p.m. The EBA consortium aims to pool together academic, government and industry to solve emergent issues in Asia including energy, health, environment, disaster prevention and recovery.
21 June 2013
The current international visiting professors and researchers of the University of the Philippines Diliman had an international acquaintance get together at the UP Balay Kalinaw. The event was organized by the Center for International Studies and the Office of Extension Coordination. Read more ...
Past events of the OEC can be found here.
International Affairs and Local Initiatives
This site provides information regarding the international relations and local partnerships of the University of the Philippines Diliman including its extension activities and the international student exchange program.
The University of the Philippines Diliman is glad to include as one
of their sister universities/networks the following institutions:
2014 New Partners
1. Embassy of Italy in Manila
2. Swansea University
3. Taylor's University
4. University of Turin
2014 Renewed Partnerships
1. University of Hawai'i at Manoa
2. University of Houston
2013 New Partners
1. Australian National University
2. Universidad Austral De Chile
3. Centre International De Mathematiques Pures Et Appliquees
4. Jeju National University (Korea)
5. National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (Japan)
6. National Taiwan Normal University (Taiwan)
7. The Partnerships in Environmental Management for the Seas
of East Asia (PEMSEA)
8. Rutgers, The State University
of New Jersey (USA)
9. Ryukoku University (Japan)
10. University of Kitakyushu (Japan)
11. University of Twente (The Netherlands)
12. Woodbury University
2012 New Partners
1. Akita University (Japan)
2. Adama Science and Technology University (Ethiopia)
3. Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
4. Hanbat National University (Korea)
5. Katholischer Akademischer Auslander-Dienst (Germany)
6. Kyoto University (Japan) - Advanced Imaging Technology Laboratory
7. Lamar University (USA)
8. Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
(Energy Research Institute)
9. National Chengchi University (Taiwan)
10. Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
11. Shih Hsin University (Taiwan)
12. Srinakharinwirot University (Thailand)
13. Tokyo Institute of Technology (Japan)
14. Toyo University (Japan)
15. University of Amsterdam (Netherlands)
16. University of Bergen (Norway)
17. University of Klagenfurt (Austria)
18. University of Manitoba (Canada)
19. University of Murcia (Spain)
20. University of Newcastle (Australia)
21. University of North Florida (USA)
22. University of Queensland (Australia)
23. University of Seoul (Korea)
24. World Forum of Universities of Resources on Sustainability (WFURS)
We look forward to fruitful collaborations with our partners. The complete list of our international linkages can be found here.
The Office of Extension Coordination (OEC) is a staff unit under the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (OVCAA).
The OEC is committed to the development and promotion of
academic and socially-responsible extension programs, institutional linkages
and scholarly exchange envisaged to strengthen and sustain UP Diliman's competitiveness in providing leadership in meeting the human resources needs of the
Read more ...
Intensive English Program (IEP)
There are only two extension programs of the University of the Philippines Diliman that are authorized to teach English courses to foreign nationals. These are the Department of English and Comparative Literature of the College of Arts and Letters and the College of Education.
The university has not given authority to any person or agency to open an International Admission's office in any country. Neither has UP asked any agency abroad to accept payment for enrollment in the Intensive English Program. For verification and inquiries, please contact the OEC.